Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Book Review: "The Book of Us" by Andrea Michael

Time is ticking. The book of hope, forgiveness, love, rejection is upon us. What you choose to do with it is up to you, but I highly recommend reading this beauty.

Sure, it will make you laugh, cry, throw things, and be moody but then it will provide love, forgiveness, and possibly even a rekindling of sorts.


I absolutely enjoyed the way this was written which was clever because it shifted back and forth building momentum and drawing readers in suspense.


The ending was magnificent with nothing left unsaid or undone which I love in thrillers of this sort.


The sadness enters upon learning Cass has cancer but also upon knowing she is perfectly flawed and has made numerous mistakes and now you might say it's Karma's turn and it's heartbreaking.


It's made worse by a character named Darren because he took advantage of a situation in more ways than one.


I wish I could get into specifics because none of this probably makes any lick of sense but trust me it will eventually.


These two women have lived a lifetime as besties but it all ended abruptly.
Can they get themselves put back together and learn to live and let live?
Sometimes the end truly is just the beginning!


A great read that I highly recommend.


Thank you to Andrea Michael, the publisher, and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.


One More Chapter has always been a fan fave with me and this one adds to that love and splendor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment