Saturday, March 14, 2020

Book Review: "Love Her or Lose Her" By Tessa Bailey

An overbearing man, some harsh undertones including sexually, a lack of a strong feminine role but a nice ending overall leaves me all over the place.

I want to give this a slighter higher rate but feel on the fence because of the above mentioned after thoughts yet felt that ending almost saved the day in the end.

I really am not a fan of marital counseling for this reason displayed throughout this book and in fact they often miss the mark in determining personality trait disorders but that's too lengthy to get into here.

With this said this couple is on the rocks, trying to ignite some passion into their lives, and seek out the help of therapy/counseling.

It seems like a last ditch effort to bring it all to a head but the head is the only part not being used it seems unless you go further South.

I'm not one for all the romps but hey if that's your thing ...it just felt forced especially with the cute nickname he provided.

The idea that her spouse would sell something he saved up for was flattering to give her what she always wanted and for that I almost bumped the rating.

Note to self: Hot Hammered #2 means just that folks, lol!!! I wish I noticed that first, but I picked this one up at the library without doing any previous research.

No comments:

Post a Comment