Sunday, March 15, 2020

Book Review: "The Vanishing Deep" By Astrid Scholte

The clock ticks down, the panic is built up, the paranoia begins!

Those who drowned are able to come back to life with a twist on the island of Palindromena but are you willing to pay the price and for only 24 hours?

Well now, it's an interesting premise which gave me chills just imagining the idea with Tempest spending two years saving every note from her sister in hopes of bringing her back and learning of her secrets she took with her about their parents.

For me it was missing plenty of edge, excitement, persona and I just couldn't connect with anything on any type of level.

I wanted to enjoy it but it lacked deep substance and the entire plot just fell apart for me.

I hope you enjoy and please don't let my review sway your opinion as we all have different tastes.

No comments:

Post a Comment