Saturday, March 28, 2020

Book Review: "The Somerset Girls" By Lori Foster

"No one knows you quite like a sister"...

True, I suppose, but I don't have any sisters as I'm the only girl with all brothers so it's hard for me to wrap my mind around this comment.

I also had difficulty with this book as it didn't seem to stir up anything within me nor peak my interest.
It did flow well, it was well written, but it was missing that flavor that peaked into that next level for women's fiction.

The relationship between Autumn and Ember was unique during those long hot days in Kentucky tending to the animal farm.

Autumn would rather curl up with a book than have a night on the town and her past unsuccessful relationships in love may be the main reason for this attitude.

Can an adjustment be made?
Will she find love?

A great new read by Lori Foster awaits and I hope you're able to welcome this one with open arms and minds.

Much love to all.

Thank you to Lori, the pub, NetGalley, and Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment