Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Book Review: "They Did Bad Things" By Lauren A. Forry

Confess to crimes or die?

Wait what?? Mind repeating??

Ok, seriously this had more twists than I've ever seen in one book.

After one of 6 university students is located dead on a sofa it's all finger pointing from there on out.

It was a heck of an end of the year party but what happened to Callum?

I don't know how to explain this other then the house at Caldwell is truly dark.

Secrets may have stayed buried had it not been for the reunion of sorts 20 years later.

Actually, lured under false pretenses each one if about ready to meet their maker without knowledge of the dangers that are ahead with each turn.

This house known simply as WolfHeather house meant something in its hayday and now it's like a battlefield scarred with bodies on a final mission and plenty of revenge on the horizon.

Which reminds me, of my relationship with my malignant narcissist in which he told me I was a kept woman and I felt like a prisoner locked in unable to escape.

This has a similar feel to that with a diary of secrets, and a daughter who won't stop till the truth is exposed, and of course the final answers are revealed.

What if someone sold you out? What if you were framed? What if the answers lie closer than you think?

The Final Girls may not be final after all ....

Man alive this was up there with the best of 'em!

Thank you Lauren, the pub, NetGalley, and Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment