Saturday, March 14, 2020

Book Review: "Blitzed" By Alexa Martin

Too much fluff in the beginning with the Lady Mustangs makes one wonder where it'll lead.

Don't get me wrong I love Alexa Martin's books and have read them all but folks this wasn't moving along like it should & her trust issues within herself was annoying.

When she came to her senses she nearly lost Max and it's because she believed hype over truth.

The idea that someone could be framed is part of the story so I can't talk much there but it's involving sexual assault allegations -so no laughing matter!
Paying to silence others is not what I've come to expect in previous works and was hoping to get this one back on track.

The blackmail scandal was not really the way I'd have liked to hang it up.

All good but would hope for more reader enticement and less fluff that didn't move the story along.

No comments:

Post a Comment