Friday, March 13, 2020

Book Review: Cyber in the Age of Trump By Charlie Mitchell

This is one of those books that has extensive research, plenty of details, rock hard facts, but for me there was something missing.

I have read numerous books on DT but this one just didn't live up to my expectations and I'm not sure what it was that didn't hold my interest.

It just felt like a ton of rambling without the reader being engaged and for me I lose interest quickly when it's all about producing stats, talking points, and the like but nothing to connect it all together.

So I hope that makes sense as I feel this is an important book just not in the right fashion to get the juices flowing.

The National Security Policy and the actions of DT are crucial to our current state of affairs as well as the economic uncertainty and recession that many say we are about to enter but those of us 'long term unemployed' feel never ended.

A good read for those interested in politics, finances, and the general state of the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment