Monday, March 9, 2020

Book Review: "A Killer's Wife" By Victor Methos

Could their be a copycat killer? Could Jessica be the only one to stop him?

These are the questions but the answers are more complex as Jessica has moved on with their daughter and wants to put the previous murders of her ex husband behind her.

The FBI needs her expertise and assistance in bringing in the killer and getting justice.

No small feat as she must visit her ex in prison and stir up the horrible memories.

With cut throat precision and disturbing dark days this new thriller takes on a life of its own.

Each passing page is like a whirlwind of flooding emotions as it's a quick paced read.

In the end the twister is shocking as the killer may have utilized everything is his power to gain the upper hand. 

Could the 'Dark Casanova' still be out there?
How does one pretend to kill?

What if the truth comes back to haunt them all....

A great one here that's worth every bite!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your review I searched the Internet but couldn’t find any review about the book so I want to say something last night I finished the book in the Kindle format and I I am not a native speaker I use English is my second language I felt a little bit confused about who the killer is actually I guess that is it wesley did
    Is it eddie
    Is it Tara
    Because the last pages of the book were really confusing for me I didn’t fully understand the ending

    ReplyDelete