Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Book Review: "Safe No Longer" By Gayle Curtis

With all honesty I have no idea what I just read. It was one big mind f-ery.

I hate to leave negative reviews as I know this is a book baby but I couldn't follow this to save myself.

It was plenty of lies, deceit, mind games, with past and present action that just made it one big issue in terms of following along for the readers and keeping everything straight.

I had no idea if anyone was telling the truth. Did the characters have any connections?

Was Cara murdered and if so was it separate from Raymond's murder?
We know that one went missing, one was murdered, and a connection to the past exist.

We know that DI Rita is on the case to investigate the murder with high hopes of finding Cara who went missing.

Beyond that I'm at a loss and which I could help more but I read way too many books (7-10) a day to re-read so there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment