Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Book Review: "The Big Door Prize" By M.O. Walsh



What would you do if you could use your DNA to determine your destiny?

How far would you go to know what life will hold and how you will fare in the rollercoaster we call an adventure?

Swab your cheek, read your DNA, and all for an inexpensive $2 to a teller booth that reads like a fortune.

Ok, but first the secret must be let out of the bag in Louisiana and then we'll throw one hell of an adventure between multiple stories and characters.

I love how this ended and though I never received the Big Door Prize I did win the Boobie Prize that resulted in three great kids so all's not lost in divorce -my friends.

Thank you to my local library for this hardcover during these crazy times.


No comments:

Post a Comment