Monday, October 26, 2020

Book Review: Quiet Times With God By Joyce Meyers



When you need to de-stress, re-invigorate, replenish - You know you can always go to Joyce Meyer for the positivity and thoughtful reflections.

I'm so honored to have been provided this copy via Faith Words through Netgalley because I'm a long time fan having read everything I can find by Joyce Meyer.

In this case, we have 365 daily inspirations with plenty to take away and indulge the senses in every format.

This was a wonderful journey for those who cherish their faith, who respect a higher power, who need the reassurance that their on the right path daily.

Keep your head up.

Don't let the world get you discouraged.

Always walk with God because you're a child of God and he'll never steer you wrong.

My favorite quote as a minister of hospitality has always been: If God is for me who could be against me.

All things through Christ our Lord, Amen!

This is a must read for 2020 during these difficult and trying times in our nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment