Saturday, October 10, 2020

Book Review: "Tools of Engagement" By Tessa Bailey



Too hot and too heavy!

When a single mom of three picks up a book without reading the profile or the fact this is the third in the series of Hot and Hammered...well ya' get my drift. Calgon Please...

I mean I'm all for romance, flirtations, and sex but this was purely all sex with not much plot or independent action to sustain all the cowboy wild sowing oats scenes.

I would've enjoyed being indulged in the storyline with her brother flipping houses but sadly this was more about the orgasms, wetness, and losing one's self control over hard ons.

Ok, but Wes wants her to move in with him on a whim with her college daughter Laura.

UHMM...

I enjoyed the first half but the latter for me was just too far out for me to reel it back in to reality.

Guess I need more excitement in my life or flavor...or both, lol!

Thank you to Tessa, the pub, Netgalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment