Thursday, October 29, 2020

Book Review: "A Frenzy of Sparks" By Kristin Fields

 


A Frenzy of Sparks was one interesting take on the family of drug addicts and what a young girl named Gia feels compelled to react to such contemplations.

While I wish I could've become more actively engaged in this saga with her brother Leo and cousin within this realm of addictive behaviors- I simply couldn't find my way-and even though I completed the read it felt as if something more significant was missing.

Kristin Fields wrote from the view of third person narrative for Gia as a 13 year old girl and in this case it felt this would do better geared to young adults genre.

As a reader one question continually popped back up into the psyche and that pertained to what would Gia be doing if not for all this saga...

Thank you to Kristin, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment