Monday, October 26, 2020

Book Review: "Undaunted" By John O. Brennan



As we travel through this new norm I was hoping that someone of Mr. Brennan's stature could provide some new insight into not only the backward dealings of many of those in the highest offices of our country but also within our national intelligence and security.


While I appreciate the personal details it seemed they were plentiful and overly abundant and led to a drag of the importance of why we must continue the good fight as our nation crumbles and our democracy is destroyed from within.


This book highlights many personal achievements, accolades, but the real hearty meaty substances concerning our current state of affairs which was the most important for me as I can't change or undue the past actions was null and void.


In fact the section on our current presidency was barely discussed with only twitter rants and personal zingers and that did nothing to wet my appetite in understanding the craziness other than to note the security clearances still work (so I guess that's a plus) but for me this wasn't what I had hoped.


Thank you to John O. Brennan, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment