Thursday, October 1, 2020

Book Review: "The Spirits Way Home" By Natalie Fowler



 Having lost a niece at 12 yo from a car accident in Florida four years prior was something that will stay with me and our family forever.

I've attended numerous Psychic Medium shows by Theresa Caputo and have been fascinated by them.

This was the first I've heard of Natalie Fowler but I'm sure not the last as it was a good read.

The examples provided of crossing over, going to heaven, the elevator, ghost, spirits, and more was all quite powerful.

I've had many similar electrical current events within this home as my grandmother passed away in it when I was just 17 years old and found her upon the kitchen floor.

I've also had everything from 3 bright yellow butterflies upon a boardwalk OCMD circling me when there was zero flowers nearby to an eagle circle over my home to numerous double rainbows nearby and other odd occurrences in which my steps will squeak when nobody is home, lights turning on and off, and even tv's changing channels. 

When a family friend passed away at a young age my lights flickered in my kitchen upon arriving home from his funeral.

I've had my own children claim they seen things much like the author in their rooms especially after my grandmother passed and they were born.

I'm highly intuitive and empathetic so I do feel things more than most and follow things more closely than others.

This was a fab read that I hope you get to enjoy.

Thank you to Natalie, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment