Saturday, October 17, 2020

Book Review: "Jingle All The Way" By Debbie Macomber




Jingle all the Way incorporates life in the form of work hard, play hard, love hard, and enjoy!

What could be better than taking some time off from work to recoup- Glad you asked!

I'd say a tour of the Amazon might just do-and throw in Asher- the tour guide - and we have a nice mix of fun, suspense, and holiday cheer.

Everly and Asher-has a nice ring to it -don't you think?
Could these two individuals set in their ways, forged through their careers, make a name for themselves in another realm-say a business that goes right to the heart.

I mean wasn't it said that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? Am I not right-Ladies?

Debbie is the master of this ceremony and I love the fact that her books are always so warm, inviting, and fun to cozy up to with a nice cup of hot cocoa -these chilly Pennsylvania nights in October are no joke!

Guys and Gals, I wish I could give you more of a lengthy review but it's time for me to get crackin' so do enjoy this one as it's a pure treat to read!

Thank you to Debbie Macomber, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment