Saturday, October 17, 2020

Book Review: "Fight or Submit" By Ronald M. Derrickson

 


Fight or Submit is a discussion about choosing your battles.

Standing tall in two worlds is quite an interesting debut by this new author for me : Ronald M. Derrickson which led him to become a successful Canadian indigenous businessmen yet I was unaware of his stature or accolades till today.

I've read numerous books on success, leadership, skill making, and networking and for me this increased revenue utilizing the all 'me' theory didn't work.

The assassination attempts on his life were frightening I'm sure and his life has certainly not been an easy road, and certainly not for anyone especially women and minorities, but for me it didn't captivate my mind.

Thank you to Ronald, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment