Saturday, June 1, 2019

Book Review: "All The Way" By Joe Namath

Joe Namath was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame

He worked hard to get to where he is from his small town home in Western Pennsylvania to now residing in Florida.


What I hoped to have read was more heart, emotion, and interesting informative facts.


What I found was typical of a younger man chasing women for attention, drinking, and having a good time but not so much on anything else beyond the injuries suffered.


There was some references to football but nothing that really put me in awe of this author as I'd hoped. Nothing that truly said this is the Hall of Famer everyone knows and loves. 


Nothing that made you want to read more and learn more.
Oh well, I'm off to read again.


Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment