Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Book Review: "Window on the Bay" By Debbie Macomber

Two single women ready to open their hearts and minds to the thoughts of dating when life gets in the way and takes them on a soul searching journey.

Here we have Jenna and bestie Maureen who were college pals but now with their own kids in college life takes on a different feel.


Singlehood is quite the adventure in and of itself but who knew both women would find what they need in unsuspecting ways.


Jenna with another surgeon after divorcing one from 20 yrs earlier and Maureen with a contractor.


What I didn't care for was the feel that something was off and perhaps the discussion on men was a bit off key but I also felt that I wasn't sucked into the story as in prior works.


This one had the flavor but not the execution to deliver and while I wanted to indulge I felt confined.

No comments:

Post a Comment