Sunday, June 16, 2019

Book Review: "Unsolved" By James Patterson and David Ellis



"People have more than one face."

Coincidental deaths? Internal Investigations? Mass Terror and Bombings? Romance?


Oh darn, JP has got me good and I'm ready for this new thriller to unfold like lightening.
Now if you're a true fan you know that the chapters are short but when James is H~o~T he's H~O~T especially in collaboration with David Ellis.


I wish I could rate this one a perfect ten as this had everything I love in an action packed thriller with every piece of the pie accounted for including but not limited to the suspense, the chills, the thrills, the downright dirty deeds, and oh yes plenty of suspects to keep you guessing well into the night.


This was an LP version that I read as this gal's eyes are on the verge of that bifocal boundary line but no worries as the slightly over 600 pages was packed with nail biting excitement and jaw dropping heart pounding action.


James is often hit or miss but this was a direct hit and right on time.
Look there's a real problem here and we're not sure that Emmy can tackle it on her own so we may have to rely upon Harrison "Boots" Bookman (AKA Fiance) to help us tackle the suspect(s).


We have a serial killer on our hands who has no compassion for the poor nor the homeless as 200 homeless have just perished in a bombing.


We have several suspects and several leads especially with regard to our nightime bombings from our #1 activist Citizen David but could this be all his handiwork or is someone assisting in more ways than one as Darwin hides in the wings.


After all money talks and you know what the hell walks...Right?


Emmy might just be able to convince others that she's truly not the leaker and that the mole may be someone closer with more knowledge than she herself possesses.
Will this serial killer(s) ever be caught, will the leaker be uncovered, will the romance heat up between Emma and David....


My word I'm spent as this drained me of all my superpowers...Till we meet again!


Grab this and head for a nice comfy reading nook as I'm sure you're going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment