Monday, June 10, 2019

Book Review: "Southern Lady Code" By Helen Ellis

Is there anything better than a good sense of humor in our crazy mixed up world today?

What a breath of fresh air to read something that made me smile for a change...


The best was the conversation about dense boobs and or dumb boobs because they flunk mammograms....OMG
! 
Did Helen just take the words right out of my mouth with her DD size luckily for me I have only one of those two D's....thanks to three kids.

Ladies I'm telling you this was sweet, funny, and brazen and I loved every second of reading.

The airplane seating and giving the young boy a thrill should the plane ever go down was just icing on the cake.

This is a must read for any mom of teens who needs a break in the action or for anyone who needs a light airy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment