Monday, June 10, 2019

Book Review: "Southern Lady Code" By Helen Ellis

Is there anything better than a good sense of humor in our crazy mixed up world today?

What a breath of fresh air to read something that made me smile for a change...


The best was the conversation about dense boobs and or dumb boobs because they flunk mammograms....OMG

Did Helen just take the words right out of my mouth with her DD size luckily for me I have only one of those two D's....thanks to three kids.

Ladies I'm telling you this was sweet, funny, and brazen and I loved every second of reading.

The airplane seating and giving the young boy a thrill should the plane ever go down was just icing on the cake.

This is a must read for any mom of teens who needs a break in the action or for anyone who needs a light airy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment