Thursday, June 27, 2019

Book Review: "The Scandal" By Nicola Marsh

What goes around comes around and when that karma train rolls in you best watch the heck out!

Empty nesters meet the new gal in town!


Holy smokes that whole episode with Jodi will rock you to the core.


Before I go there you must know that Marisa has twin girls who have their own fair share of worldly issues but Elly in particular is who you want to zoom in on in this novel.


This book covers some heavy hitting topics so it's not just a scandal it's a gut wrenching sucker punch that literally takes your breath away.


I'm not sure I can say much more beyond the fact that you must be careful the people you pick to marry as they may not be truthful nor honest for that matter.


Good job Elly in the end as I never seen that shocker coming towards me.


Nicola's books are amazing and I can't wait to see what she's brewing up next! I'll take two please!

No comments:

Post a Comment