Monday, October 7, 2019

Book Review: "The Fourth Monkey" By J.D. Barker

I know I'm late to this thriller party but I don't always read in order but rather in how items are received and if I enjoy the author's work I'll go back and read anything produced.

This is just such the case as how can anyone not read JD BARKER and be a thriller fan?
This is crazy mad and yet full of such ear splitting action (sorry no pun intended).
Look I'm not the type that would immediately get creeped out by a few bloody gory scenes but this one damn near gave me heart palpitations.


The Fourth Monkey rides along the notion of 'see no evil hear no evil' which was my fav motto growing up because much of my surroundings felt this way as a malignant narc survivor by abuse from family, friends, and ultimately my ex spouse.


I get the idea but folks this will blow you away with the non stop action and suspense.
The way it's brought to us with the serial killer being killed right from the start is quite unique but add to this the diary from hell and well you'll never be the same after reading the serial killers abusive past childhood.


Sick comes to mind but then again what serial killer isn't twisted?


As the case unravels the identities become more evolved and lord just say a prayer that you survive that's all.


I hope you enjoy it as much as I did as I look forward to more to come from this fab author!

No comments:

Post a Comment