Friday, October 11, 2019

Book Review: "Vendetta In Death" By JD Robb AKA Nora Roberts

It's Law and Order with a twist!!! I LOVED IT!

Nora Roberts is a must whether using a pseudonym or not she has some kick arse female heroines and lets just bring in 'Lady Justice' and call it a night. Shall we?


If ever there's a character I'd want to be it's this because I can't stand men getting away with murder both literally and figuratively and the courts doing nothing to stop it.


However, I wouldn't wish murder upon the men and so this is where we differ in the aggressive actions of retribution.
Folks I can't find a darn thing wrong here as we have 3 men being abducted, tortured, castrated, and murdered while one more was abducted and tortured.


Of course, the killer leaves behind poems connecting the cheating hearts and bs lies to the individual men calling out their deceits.


Now we also have a woman suffering from mental illness who feels a need to drug those closest to her to get away with her crimes.


We also have a twister with this women's support group who seem to have more connections than just painful pasts.


Who wouldn't want to stop the men from causing more harm and benefitting from the pain they inflicted upon these women?


Ok, I really want to dress the part but someone has bet me to it.


Oh well I'll have to wait for another In Death series novel to come out.


Till we meet again...


Your biggest fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment