Friday, October 11, 2019

Book Review: "Three Women" By Lisa Taddeo

I'm all for exploration, sexual desires, fetishes, or as my pop says," Whatever floats your boat."

However, this one just did nothing for me other than remind me why I don't enjoy the newer movies and books because they all seem to have this fluff and stuff feel.


I just purely am a 'substance' gal and without the meat and bones I can't get into it.


The prologue was great but the execution for me was more than bland and made it like a sour grape not a juicy steak.


I guess my pop was right, why go out for a hotdog when I have steak at home...


Perhaps these women should've had more gusto to get the darn divorce, find their own love and or plant their own garden, and not fall upon themselves to please a man.


I'm so sorry but as a feminist I wish more women didn't 'settle' for less than they deserved.
Why stay in an unhappy relationship?


Why go out of your comfort zone 3 wide to allow a man his kicks while you get none?


What happened to the two way street or shall we say it takes two to tango?


I just don't get it...nor the hype but if this is your thing than go for it.


Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment