Thursday, October 24, 2019

Book Reviewer: True Believer By Jack Carr

Upon reading True Believer one fact is certain,"nobody is above the law."

A nation of laws or a nation of men with justice as the prize is the main question.


If you're like me you enjoy a fab thriller. One that is superb in written format. One that keeps you on edge with plenty of nonstop nail biting action crafted around vibrant active characters.


For me this was too bland, too descriptive in weaponry, too specific in format to enjoy it fully.


I can say with certainty I'm not an Amazon Influencer and do not get paid to endorse any one thriller author and I say this after reading reviews that are squarely paged on this notion.


So for those who prefer an honest to goodness opinion you'll get it here without the fluff, without the hype, & without the sales aspect looming overhead.


I do hope you enjoy this but for me it was too much hype without the substance to back it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment