Monday, October 7, 2019

Book Review: "No Judgments" By Meg Cabot

Now I know why I was declined at Netgalley for this one...Oh my gosh where to begin...

Well while I liked the premise it was the execution that wasn't my thing.


For those who follow my reviews I know I'm a stickler with the jumping in bed lets all have sex and use profanity nonsense. But this time all of the romance was ok nothing too ridiculous to not be believable but it was just missing that spark to entertain and delight the readers.


It all felt bland to me and not all that interesting.


The setting was ok as I'm familiar with Florida and surrounding areas and the notion that a hurricane could ruin this pristine setting wasn't anything new but it just felt lacking especially with regards to the concern for the animals left behind.


The relationship was just mediocre for me but nothing that made me feel invested in the characters.


Oh well till we meet again...

No comments:

Post a Comment