Saturday, November 21, 2020

Book Review: "Battle of Brothers" By Robert Lacey



While I wish I could embrace this more it was just not quite up to the level of British Royalty that I've come to enjoy over the years.

This seemed more inaccurate than accurate and came across as a person's hearsay evidence rather than factual based or even historically relevant.

The situation with the family was unfortunate but the critic, the pictures, the illustrations seemed to add insult to injury with an already tumultuous situation between feuding brothers who have parted ways.

Harry is a grown man, served time in service, and has a child with his wife and I hope someday he receives the respect he and his family all deserve.

This paparazzi's involvement or lack thereof in Princess Diana's death will forever go down in history and I can't imagine a more troubling thing to overcome than the death of a woman who was painted as difficult when she was surely on the end of a losing battle in her marriage and in her death.

When men have roaming eyes, when they are not faithful, when they stray the blame shouldn't be upon the woman but the man.

That's all I got as a feminist I hope this will address the real issues in not painting woman as difficult for speaking up and out against obvious and blatant injustices.


No comments:

Post a Comment