Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Book Review: "Nothing Good Happens After Midnight" By Jeffrey Deaver



Perhaps it's my lack of a sugar high last night but for me this just wasn't intriguing enough to capture my mind or prevent it from wandering.

Surely, you may not have the same issues if you're a fan of short stories by multiple authors but I've found it hard to follow along when every chapter is a different story and feel.
Heck, I had a hard time wrapping my mind around the idea that Jeopardy gives you the answer and you must respond with a question.

This is much like a similar mind warp for me in that I have difficulty going from various aspects of each story time and time again.

It becomes redundant and perhaps that's my so called ADHD speaking but it's just not my thing and I should probably avoid them all together but I keep hoping to break the mold.

Thank you to Jeffrey Deaver, the pub, all the authors, and NetGalley for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment