Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Book Review: "The Boys Club" by Erica Katz



"We’re practicing corporate law at the biggest firm in the entire world. Whether we know it or not, we’re blazing a trail for women in the future. The key to having it all is redefining what ‘all’ is. I wanted three kids. That means I have two nannies. I want them to eat home-cooked meals every night. That means I have a chef.”― Erica Katz, The Boys' Club

In my neck of the woods we call it the 'Big Boys Club' and it's loaded with corruption, wealth, and power and so it's no different in this scenario with Alex who has forged her way to the top.
In fact, she's received accolades and awards many can only dream of but they weren't entitlement but rather accomplishments from her younger days at Harvard.

She's now at the top of her game and with that comes some harsh criticisms as well as revengeful motives to bring her down and maker her suffer.

I love a strong female heroine and Alex is my kind of woman whose not only tenacious but newsworthy with power behind her words.

She takes no prisoners and plays hardball with the fellas and she doesn't strike out.

Erica Katz has created a masterpiece with artful dialogue and crisp commentary for all readers to enjoy regardless of genre, race, class, ethnicity, or background.
LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment