Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Book Review: "Echoes of Guilt" By Rob Sinclair



Learning from the past isn't always all it's cracked up to be!

Case in point bring in Dani and her brother Ben whose a nut job and behind bars for murder.
Did I mention he tried to end his twin sisters life?

Ok, well look we have a situation in which Dani is just getting over her failed relationship with Jason and is trying to put her life in order when this new case arises with plenty of question marks.

Why would this woman appear to have committed suicide in a bathroom with pills nearby?
Could there be more to this story-is this a murder- is there more than one connected murder or M.O. (modus operandi) being played here?

This went back and forth with gusto and I loved every second of this match, set, point!

Excellent work by Rob Sinclair with my only regret being I missed his second book in this series (The Rules of Murder) and I'm now kicking myself but hopeful it may be replaced upon Netgalley as my library doesn't have it available.

No comments:

Post a Comment