Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Book Review: "Kiss My Cupcake" By Helena Hunting



The icing is on the cake! It's creamy, smooth, and blended evenly!

This is more than just opposites attract as this sizzler is ready for the mainstream.

Hollywood you know who you are ... Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting... is waiting!

The banter, the conversations, the romantic scenes, the commaderie, the entire earth shattering premise was spicy hot with action.

From the start we know what we have with Blaire. She's a hard working, take no prisoners, determined to be successful and get the man of her dreams.

Her counterpart holds up well to her ego driven motto but it's not cupcakes he's offering up for sale.

HOLY SMOKES... 

I mean this will have you baking in no time and by baking I mean the bread not the cakes.

Kiss My Cupcake was an enticing, fun, flirty, and quirky read that fit the bill for an evening of excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment