Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Book Review: "The Annihilation Protocol" By Michael Laurence

What could be deadlier than a global pandemic? 

Enough lethal nerve gas to wipe everyone off the map!

Well, you've got my attention...Carry on, Michael!

Wait-What?

The only clue is a cryptic message written in blood on a concrete slab ...

Well this stirs those thriller juices guys and let me tell you it's full steam ahead, a real page turner, edge of the seat type of read.

In fact at times I felt like I was slowing down as a speed reader trying to keep up with this intense action on full display before my eyes.

Michael has a knack for capturing the attention, ringing out the truth, and serving it up -execution style! YIKES!!

By the way, one of suspenseful pieces surrounds a sinister agent codenamed,"Scarecrow."

Quite fitting for the situation especially in NYC Subways. 

Hey, I wonder if this Scarecrow is being paid off to orchestrate the subway attacks and Times Square Massacres?

You know, I'm itching to tell you but I'm sworn to secrecy...

Go, run, pre-order this beauty because it truly is a heart pounding masterful piece!

Thank you to Michael, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment