Monday, July 13, 2020

Book Review: "Can I Give My Husband Back?" By Kristen Bailey

If I ever asked for a refund-my luck- the check would bounce, lol!

Honestly, I wish I could give him back ...he's a pain in the arse!


However, I've actually noted I'd not only give him away for free-I'd wrap him up in a big juicy red bow to the first taker or whatever!


No, seriously Emma I feel those vibes girl -the divorce cake was great!


However, I have zero regrets and love the freedom to not have to check in and the pleasure of walking around however I choose to be dressed, and react to others however I darn please, or the enjoyment of simply watching my teens grow into strong adults without being ostracized, put down, and abused.


But I digress...this isn't about me or other divorcees but in fact is a story that has far reaching appeal to audiences of humor, grace, and humility everywhere.
It's probably not hard to find plenty of couples scorned who'd love to trade places after uncovering some painful truths...marriage ain't all it's cracked up to be and I use the word 'crack' loosely here!


Nurse Alice...really?! Shameful!

Nanny -now come on?! You should no better but so shall he...


All in all this was a great reminder of why I'm happily divorced and loving every minute of it.


You can keep it because it keeps it off my tail and oh ladies those date apps are nothing but trouble -don't give in to temptation!


The strong ones don't need a man or a woman to survive! Spread those wings! Fly high!
Enjoy solo -ville!

No comments:

Post a Comment