Friday, July 31, 2020

Book Review: "Cajun Justice" By James Patterson

Are you ready for this ousted Secret Service Agent of the Presidents duties turned Louisiana loco auto security protector in charge of recovering his kidnapped twin sister?

Well guys-you know me by now..this is another MISS on the bullseye for me as it had no reader appeal at all.

I couldn't get into the 'swing' of things -no pun intended and the backdoor hoochie-coochie scenes are not my thing.

Japanese mafia's are on the prowl, karaoke settings are in the mix, and kidnappings are the flavor or spice of the month here.

However, I'm old school and love a great thriller so if you like fan-flare you'll enjoy this one but if you like substance it might not be a fit.

Thanks to Marian Sutherland Kirby Library for this Curbside Pickup 'New' read during this pandemic to entertain my thoughts for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment