Saturday, July 18, 2020

Book Review: "Bloodline" By Jess Lourey

Have you ever been asked if you have a smoke?

Thankfully, I don't smoke but this book has me questioning more than just smoke, fog, mirrors but also 'Bloodlines' and ironically I would question more than just one part of that scenario-but that's just me.

I'll carry on with this fact-not everything is perfect-though it appears as such from afar!

After all it's the late 60's and as a journalist Joan is not only in love with her fiance but pregnant and yes she's got a mix of emotions running through her.

She gets a most coveted job but there's a catch...the man who mugged her is lurking, dangerously close, and it's downright CREEPY!

Power and Control are usually at the root causes of many personal problems and I dare say they pop up here in this cold, chilling, and deeply troubling plot.
Love, love, loved it all!

Go out and get this one!

Thank you to Jess, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment