Sunday, July 12, 2020

Book Review: "The Babysitter" By Nancy Bush

Blazing hot mess!

An epic thriller with far reaching conclusions that will blow you away!!

It all starts with two sisters Jamie and Emma and a party involving Jamie that results in Emma being paid $50 to babysit for this wealthy family.

Seems like an ok gig for the evening...until she was attacked and nearly killed by a masked man.

Was this a simple burglary gone bad?

Who was this masked man that stabbed her?

Will the perp ever be caught and sentenced?

So, it has my blood boiling especially as a mom of three teens but as the story unfolds we start to see cracks in the framework and the plot begins to thicken.
What if there's more to this story that's been left untold.

What if it's just a bunch of teens being silly and went one step too far?

It's been twenty years since the incident and Jamie now has her own daughter but yet another sitter is attacked.

You know come to think of it as a teen myself some 30 plus odd years ago I did things like we all do that I'm sure I thought I was getting away with like the sneaking out to meet my boyfriend but this is different isn't it?

Could mom have truly known this was going on....

What exactly is the meaning of going on? Was it just simply babysitting that went haywire and out of control?

Geez! I'm chomping at the bit to tell you more but I'm sworn to secrecy...
You have to add this one to your TBR because it's full of excitement, adventure, and some downright nasty action.

Mom always knows or does she....

The plot twists were quite perplexing, troublesome, and yet damning for the party(ies) involved.

Thank you to Nancy Bush, the pub, NetGalley, and Amazon Kindle for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment