Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Book Review: "Where The Lost Wander" By Amy Harmon

Brazen! Barren! Brawn!

I guess that some's it all up with a Western feel that excited the pallet and tickled the fancy.
The characters were colorful but shady and restless in nature.


I constantly felt like we were always on the go so there's plenty of action and suspense to keep the intrigue.


For me the hard part was the material in question: rape, scalpings, slavery, sexual content, violence and raw foul language.


It was a brutal time and I understand the idea behind it but not quite sure it needed to go so far over.


The writing was good as always it was the subject matter that threw me off.


If you're a fan you'll form your own opinion rather quickly but just be cautious entering.
Storytelling at its finest!

No comments:

Post a Comment