Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Book Review: "A Cry In The Night" By Kerry Wilkinson


This is one of those situations in which I loved the premise but unfortunately couldn't fall in line with the way it was executed.

The main character is a young boy whose blind and has just experienced his mother's murder.


When questioned how it's possible he informs Jessica that he operates using echolocation.


The story progresses through a maze of questionable actions and behaviors winding down to the ultimate thrill.


However, it was almost too unbelievable to hook me and for that I couldn't give it much more than 3 stars.


Thank you to Kerry, the pub, NetGalley for this lovely ARC in exchange for this honest review.


Sidebar note: I did have Influenza A when reading so it may have affected my ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment