Thursday, January 2, 2020

Book Review: "Code Red" By EJ Dionne

Back in my day we had JFK asking," What can I do for my country and not today's version of "What does my country owe me by virtue of my identity?

Talk about role reversal and the dilemma facing many Americans who wonder what this new flashy object in the W.H. is and how the heck he is in the highest office of the land.


Now, keep in mind the majority didn't put him there but he managed to win enough electorates to get himself in which begs the question how to stop the madness and vote them all out.


If you're looking for answers you won't find anything really revolting or shocking here because the news media or fake news and propaganda wheels churn quickly with instantaneous illusions of fantasy.


It's a world of smoke, fog, mirrors, gaslighting, brainwashing, projection, mirroring, intimidation, coercion, corruption, and more...


So, do yourself a favor -get involved, make the calls to your state rep's and keep pushing for change at whatever level you feel comfortable.


PS> VOTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment