Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Book Review: "A Conspiracy of Bones" By Kathy Reichs

The Faceless Corpse has arrived but not before causing alarm with a forensic anthropologist's cell number?

Wait? What?

All roads lead back to a decades old missing child case but now there's text messages of the corpse with no hands or face being sent to her while she's still struggling physically from neurosurgery for an aneurysm.

If that's not bizarre enough we add the notion that she must go undercover because her new boss isn't keen to her gathering new information.

ROGUE--Is this the new wave?

SPY-- Could this be our faceless man?

So many unanswered questions including why this person had the child's name on him.

Oh my...It's a bit much for me but I do hope you enjoy!

I liked the writing but felt something either pace or structure was missing as I enjoyed the initial opening but soon lost interest.

Thank you for this ARC in exchange for this honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment