Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Book Review: "Apartment" By Teddy Wayne

I honestly don't know what I can say on this as I hate leaving bad reviews.

Honestly, this just was suited for my taste and quite frankly I simply couldn't connect on any level and had to take a DNF.

It's unfortunate as I'm sure many will enjoy but I'm tight on time with over 70 books on NetGalley and it's not fair to the author or other author's in waiting to waste anyone's precious and valuable time.

I'm offset by language especially profanity and I know there was a few times in the beginning in which this arose.

I will give this author another try down the road as the writing and editing were ok and perhaps I was just having a bad day or something...

Thank you to the author as I feel badly but my loss is your gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment