Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Book Review: "Wife After Wife" By Olivia Hayfield

I'm not sure what's up with all these WTF books but this was one of those shake your head moments.


While I'm sure having several wives is seen to some as a blessing to others who can barely stay married to one it's probably not the wisest choice.

Not to mention when the wives begin to die off one by one but the husband just keeps on going like the 'Energizer Bunny' it just gives me a bloody disgusting taste in my mouth.

The separations, the divorces, the re-marriages and the lost kids in it all was just not my thing.

The notion that women need to marry to be saved isn't my vision of love.
Harry really needs more than intervention as he has a huge disconnect and lack of remorse or empathy for anyone and anything.

Not to mention his pill popping addiction, his womanizing ways, his infidelity, his cheating heart, his lack of parenting skills, and his inability to not abuse women make for a hateful portrayal of a 'real man.'

I guess having a character named Dr. Butt was a good choice but the ending when he almost met his demise was probably my favorite part...

It's just one of those books that make me wonder why...

No comments:

Post a Comment