Saturday, February 22, 2020

Book Review: "The Fifth Avenue Story Society" By Rachel Hauck

Sometimes you read a book and have an immediate connection and other times you're lost in thought and wonder why struggle with something not ideally suited for you.

This was my dilemma with this one as I was introduced to so much so soon my head was spinning trying to keep it all straight especially when I'm a reviewer who reads more than 7 books a day.

With this said, I couldn't see anything likeable in this one , not with the characters, nor the storyline, or even the subject matter.

So I left this one go to the side and move on and hope that this new book baby will find you well.

Variety is the spice of life and this most certainly was not ideal for me but may be suited for those who enjoy plenty of characters and different sub stories.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment