Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Book Review: "The Persian Gamble" By Joel C. Rosenberg

Can Oleg and Marcus work together to prevent a war with NATO?

Three world powers, a nuclear alliance, one man who must risk it all to end this deadly strategy!

Drinks anyone?!

Holy smokes this was fantastic!!

US Secret Service Agent finds himself on the other side of danger when he must elude detection by the Russians while simultaneously convincing his own government to grant safe harbor to the man who was behind the mastermind -Russian Agent and Assassin -OLEG!

Sounds interesting, Right?

Add to this toxic environment N. Korea is using a smokescreen to sell weapons to Iran.

Now where did I hear this one before??? Reality strikes again!

World disaster looms. Ryker's faith is being tested. Warheads being shipped to Iranian counterparts could spell DISASTER.

One constant- Joel knows how to rock the boat with gusty moves and twists beyond belief.

I've started with the third in this series working backwards -story of my life- and I'm loving every second.

I was introduced to Mr. Rosenberg from a 'spy guy' online and I'll tell you he was spot on. When I was approved to the 3rd Marcus Ryker E-Read at  Netgalley for The Jerusalem Assassin I jumped at the chance to read it because of such rave reviews.

If you've not encountered his work, pick it up, indulge, delight your senses, you'll be in for a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment