Sunday, February 9, 2020

Book Review:"Dangerous Shallows" By Eric Takakjian

The most interesting and descriptive book I've read in a long time on maritime cold cases.

I absolutely enjoyed this with all of the history, the unique dives, the descriptive dangers for the divers, and so much more.

What a career move for many who go this route as I can imagine you do spend more than you get in returns but sometimes the result is 'priceless' and the memories and history you return to lost loved ones is an honor for them all.

I can't imagine going on one of these secretive dives and uncovering a shipwreck knowing the history and the lives lost on each.

The souls are hopefully at rest and yet the sea carries them all to a graveyard at the bottom of the oceans.

I simply am in awe of this wonderful work and research that is exhibited here.
An adventure awaits and this is proof...

No comments:

Post a Comment