Saturday, February 22, 2020

Book Review: "If She Were Dead" By JP Smith

If you like weak women who spend their time chasing a man not worthy of their love then this is for you.

Notice I use the plural form of women (meaning more than one) and yes in my opinion they are all wasting their precious time.

The latter of the group is Amelie who can't take 'NO' for an answer even after she's told multiple times that he doesn't want her anymore.

Now of course, many prefer to have their cake and eat it too and this book is no different.

In fact it may feel like 'a fantasy' 'a dream' or heck even a 'wish' but for this feminine it was enough to make me wish it was over rather quickly.

I couldn't connect with these characters, I couldn't lower my standards to try to care, and I couldn't wish it all away fast enough.

Just not my cup of tea.

The writing was ok but it just didn't work for me in all other forms so for that reason I gave it an ok rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment