Saturday, February 22, 2020

Book Review: "Unholy" By Sarah Posner

I had to take a DNF on this one because this book ventured into territory that went off topic too much.

I was hoping for more about why Evangelicals went off the cliff to worship DT who considers himself far superior with his grandiose ego and narcissistic charm.

Instead, there was too much of everything else and I lost interest completely in the first 50-100 pages.

I dislike leaving negative books and I'm not a DT fan so I was hoping this would offer up some additional avenues not yet explored in terms of a religious perspective as many narcs hide behind this leadership/authoritative role.

The pedestal placement and the loyal harem started off ok but quickly went downhill to other issues that I didn't care to address here.

Thank you to this author and publisher for this ARC from NetGalley.

No comments:

Post a Comment