Monday, February 17, 2020

Book Review: Dead To Her By Sarah Pinborough


“Once a cheat, always a cheat,” or was it for better or worse with the worst being emphasized?

Well, either way it's a hell of a long way down this road that's been entangled between these two married couples.

I'm not sure what to say as I'm at a loss and w/o offending anyone I will say this my boat only goes downstream...

What I can note is I'm shocked at the relationships here including the married couples and the women in particular.

Jealousy, anger, rage it's all a darn shame but why have it end in death...

It's like the setting at a bar with everyone glancing at everyone looking for a hook up and who goes home with who is anyone's guess once the party gets going...or so I hear as I'm a non drinker and non party goer or bar patron.

I know my life isn't quite as exciting being a single mom of three unable to afford a party but hey this has it all.

The fireworks, the glam, the suspense, the holy 'hotness' with steamy scenes...you get my drift.

I honestly can't even confirm that what I thought was real was actually happening but I can tell you that it was a bending, twisting, windy road of drama and you sure as hell don't want to miss this one!

'Twister'  has nothing on Pinborough! NOTHING!....

No comments:

Post a Comment