Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Book Review: "Take Me Home" By Alex Hart

 


A trail of theories that leads to one heck of a shocking revelation!!!

My word let me catch my breath...

Guys I won't steer you wrong as this is a must read - it packs a punch!

It begins with Harper returning a dress at the mall only to uncover a four year old girl all by herself.

It tumbles into a full blown snowball that wraps tighter than a needle and thread.

May Brown has no idea what'll happen but Harper tries everything to keep her safe.

Normally CPS is involved but who wants that ...so she embarks on this journey to find the truth herself alongside a retired cop(TJ).

I couldn't help but gravitate towards not only this scary situation but the young girl , her mother, and those who sought what was best for her.

Until I continued to read on and became alarmed , more concerned, and then full on panicked!

OMG!!!

Alex Hart puts everything in here with passion, raw emotion, and zest for the readers.

UNCLE ORANGE- you're on the radar -my friend.

So too is another character that you should have on your list of suspects: Svaag Dimash whose the cosmetic surgeon and somehow actively engaged with this case.

Now, if this isn't enough to wet your whistle -try this on for size- how about we throw in her parents.

Well I think they might be her parents but who knows as DNA hasn't come up yet...

Oh, snap!

The mother has been ....

OMG!

Ok, well look - you guys know that I'm a sucker for a good thriller (like you) but this was in a league all its own! A home run if you're into baseball!

Suffice to say extortion is just one of a laundry list of possible problems here.

Don't walk but rather run for this one as you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment